Do you like going to family gatherings?

Quezon City, Philippines
I don't like going to family gatherings. I am not really sociable in life if there is no practical reason or I like it. Maybe I would like it if I can select relatives that would be in the gatherings. How about you?
@Salamnda (489)
it depends on the length of that gathering :) if it takes so long then its hard to get along :)
I don't mind to be honest with you. There is always good food to eat. Nice conversation and a load of laughs.
• Quezon City, Philippines
I hope I can enjoy it like you do.
We live 800 miles from family so we don't attend them.
• Pune, India
I know! It gets a little awkward if you don't know most of them or aren't as close to them as you need to be in order to really enjoy their company. But i don't mind as long as they have sons and daughters my age, meeting new people is always fun. The only other way i would ever like such gatherings without guys/gals of my age in it, is if they have some really interesting stories to tell
@vathsala30 (3726)
I go to family gatherings but attend only close family friend related gatherings and not all. I do not like socializing much . i am a private person and mix with only few people