Another weekend and its raining here

By sofs
@sofssu (14449)
There is nothing much I can do this weekend.. not even gardening.. its rain non stop and ,more rains are predicted. Looks like I need to get some crafting done this weekend.. I see as usual the traffic here is slow.. so I may have to come and look around once in a while to see if anything is happening here. What is your weekend like?
Not sure yet what I will be doing this weekend. More than likely I will simply take it as it comes. Doing what I feel like at that moment.
@sofssu (14449)
@Texan TornadoHope you did have an enjoyable Saturday.
@sofssu Yes, that I did. Thank you.
@sofssu (14449)
@TexanTornado It still raining here..but we have had a few hours of sunshine to make things brighter. I love the sun though I complain about the heat.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
Right now, I am here, but later i will take my dog to get her rabies shot, as she is due to get it this month, and she has to have it, before she gets groomed on October 11th. When I get back, I am going to be coming back in here. I hate leaving here, but I have things to do other than here.
@sofssu (14449)
@rosekiss Haha you are really addicted to mylot. Thankfully for me I have so many things outside that keeps me off the site.. Else I would be as addicted too.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@sofssu Since I live alone, I don't go out all that much, so I can be here more, but then like I said, I do take breaks, but I would rather be here, than take any breaks at all.
@sofssu (14449)
@rosekiss LOL.. I would have thought you would say that you loved those breaks. But the fresh air outside would do you some good I guess. Hope you enjoy your weekend.
We had made plans to go fishing this weekend and the man that picks my husband up for work in the mornings was planning on coming over and playing with the kids in the yard for a little while since they miss him a lot of the times because of school. Now it has became a wash out on both accounts. Today I played a game online and am playing catch up here so there is plenty for me to do and chat about here. I will be going to bed soon enough tho. The kids are with their grandma so the house is quiet and I can sleep in a little bit after having one heck of a stressful night.
@sofssu (14449)
@crazzydolphin I am so sorry that the fishing trip got canceled and the kids play time too.. Glad at least their grandma is with them while you catch up on your online work. I know sometimes it get really tiring taking care of kids all day long. Hope you get to enjoy the rest of your weekend.
@sofssu It is okay but not only was last weekends plans canceled so was this weekends plans! It has been raining the whole time and that Hurricane brought even more rain our way. It is not to bad taking care of the kids but they do get restless here all the time so it was nice last weekend that she was able to take them and they could still have more fun than they could here at home. She even went ahead and bought them new jackets which is probably a good thing because it got pretty cold this week!
@sofssu (14449)
@crazzydolphin I agree to contain children in a house all the time makes them restless. Hope you find other ways to have fun inside .. It raining really hard here this weekend too.
So I am not the only one then finding the traffic way too slow. Too bad you can't garden, that's sad.
@sofssu (14449)
@marlina Yeah the sky did clear up a bit sometime this afternoon and I did get a wee bit of gardening done. I got some some cleaning done too. No you are not the only one.. The traffic is very slow on the weekends.
@sofssu Glad you could do at least a bit of gardening.
@sofssu (14449)
@marlina Oh yes, I was happy.. I don't like sitting in one place for too long.. My back starts to hurt.
@valmnz (12755)
• New Zealand
Saturday is slowly coming to a close and I've had a busy day, between housework and a bit of research here and there. I like days like this. We had our rain for the last few days, though the sun shone today. Rainy days mean getting a few indoor things done. Good weather for your crafting by the sound of it.
@sofssu (14449)
@valmnz Yes, this kind of weather is just for reading and crafting. You Saturday is almost over.. mine is just beginning slowly. Hope you have a great weekend.
@valmnz (12755)
• New Zealand
@sofssu I've enjoyed it so far :-) tomorrow, as it's Spring here in New Zealand, we're going for a drive to enjoy all the blossoms, especially in the Esplanade gardens.
@sofssu (14449)
@valmnz Wow.. Nice to hear that spring is around in some part of the world. Enjoy your trip.. and get some pictures of you can.
@simone10 (21650)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I wish it would rain here. I love the rain.
@sofssu (14449)
@simone10 How I wish I could send you some rains.
@simone10 (21650)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@sofssu Me too . Rainy days are my favorite.
We haven't had rain in a while. It's been kind of chilly to me in the mornings. It has been slow on here at times.
@sofssu (14449)
Its been raining for three days non stop .. with just a few hours of break in between. I am glad that my clothes dry out during the time. Yeah the traffic is always slow on the weekends.
@Shellyann36 (10863)
We are having some much needed rain here in NC. Suppose to rain most of next week as well and I must say that the break in the hot temps and the much needed rain makes me happy.
@sofssu (14449)
@Shellyann36 good to see you after a long time. I am sure rain is the most welcome change during a long and hot summer. I love the rain too. It brings down the temperatures.
Ah, I wish it were raining here (still super hot). We are getting ready to go to a kiddie party, but Hubby won't be joining us as he threw out his back this morning! Best of luck with the crafting!
@sofssu (14449)
@much2say Hope you enjoy the kiddie party. I wish I could send some of this rain your way..hope your hubby gets well soon.
@Rollo1 (16686)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Traffic does seem to slow down on a Saturday here. I have no plans, but maybe I will organize my life a little bit.
@sofssu (14449)
@Rollo1 I wholly agree with you.. weekends are for organizing our real life .. for me its more like family time and some quick shopping.
Saturday is an erratic day, I have so many different things to do around the house that I have a very little time left for my online business.
@sofssu (14449)
@LadyDuck I guess it is so for many of us.. Usually it is family time for us.. But now that my son is in the university he doesn't get the weekends off.. so I am relatively free. Glad you could make it online despite being busy.