I look older

Romania
I'm totally desperate. I'm sick about people telling me I look older. I mean hello captain obvious I know that but why do you have to remind me every time? this caused me a complex that I haven't been able to get rid of
• Pune, India
do u sleep enough? and drink enough water? Also, exercising regularly helps. But most importantly, let the world burn- you do your thing
I guess it's the gene that "helps" me in this matter.but it's un-pleasant when people tell you, you look 35 when you're in fact 27
• Pune, India
@swissheart people will tell whatever they have to say to make themselves feel better. Your probably tall, i know girls who'd kill to be that , plus what they call old, can also be called mature ( i guess they're just being cheeky about it ). So you look more wise for your age?! Would you rather be a freckled short girl? I guess not
@Kchitij2007 I've been struggling to move over this and see the beautiful features about me. when people stare at you it makes you feel really un-comfortable. or when people ask you how old are you and they think you're lying. anyway I try not to pay attention to such cruel things