To a very dear blond

@vandana7 (69027)
We miss your foot in mouth problems. We miss your whip We miss your blinking, your whistling, your ring master tantrums And of course your blond hair. Where are you Saphrina...we miss you very much. Please return. myLot can be fun again.
@thesids (22351)
• Bhubaneswar, India
I miss her more than I miss anyone else here at mylot. Need proof? Two instances = I asked you too on one of your discussions as she always called you mom and I thought you were in touch. And another? Here is the link -
Long back, when I was new at MyLot, I had made a friend - a Lady who always used emoticons. She was always fond of Vodka and would never hesitate in making...
Well I was going to put this link too, then thought otherwise.... I never got to know that "mom" aspect.
@thesids (22351)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@hora_fugit So you too dont read where you respond to
@hora_fugit (5430)
Okay, so everyone is missing someone or other! Let me add my call to yours.
@vandana7 (69027)
You knew saphrina didn't you?
@vandana7 The answer is in my display pic... Yes, an angel on moon, and your special 'blondie'. Remember the whip, though my mind filtered out the Vodka as a foreign object ;)
@vandana7 (69027)
@hora_fugit ..myLot is not the same without her. :(
• Preston, England
I never knew her but perhaps someone who has returned from the older Mylot will know how to find her and forward your best wishes to her
@vandana7 (69027)
I tried to contact her on facebook, but she is not coming to myLot. Almost the entire set of my friends responded to her whipping. lol
@vandana7 Was the contact attempt successful....?
@vandana7 (69027)
@hora_fugit ..no. At first she did come there, but apparently, she is no longer coming. She added some page on my profile. I want to remove that, but I am leaving it there because it has some silly remarks from her. I am a cancerian, and sentimental to the core. lol. I wish that girl returns. I miss her very much.