Left Exhausted,But Smiling

@else34 (13610)
New Delhi, India
Lots of works are lying undone on your table.Many times you decide to finish them all,but the heavy amount of labour it entails frightens you and you don't implement your decision.This way you avoid working hard,but the burden of undone works keeps making you restless. Then one day you take a decision,pull up your sleeves and start finishing the works one by one.Fully focussed and determined you go on working hard.It takes you hours to finish them all.And then the moment comes when you see you have finished all of them. Works are done now.There is now no burden on your heart,but you are left exhausted,extremely tired.It's a fatigue that makes you smile.It's a fatigue that makes you feel on the top of the world. Have you ever tasted this sweet tiredness,this divine fatigue?I have.
@ria1606roy (2684)
• Kolkata, India
Like when I do the project work....don't feel upto it, then postpone it until the last minute to finish it. Feels awesome at the end, then feel like taking a good long sleep.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@ria1606roy,the feeling you undergo after finishing a work long due,you feel awesome.It's an experience that can't be described.I remember when once I had completed all my projects,I was feeling as light as a feather.When you discharge your duty,you get rid of a heavy burden on your heart.And then,as you have said,you enjoy a sweet,sound sleep at night.Also you suddenly begin feeling real,true hunger.
• Kolkata, India
@else34 especially when it's dinnertime! I overeat after a long duration of work. What about you?