Until Tomorrow

@else34 (13604)
New Delhi, India
My earnings on Mylot have been stagnant since morning.I have been interacting here since morning and even initiated a discussion,but to no avail.It has not gone up even by one cent. But perhaps I should not worry.Today is Sunday.I think,I would have to wait until tomorrow to see any change.
@rosekiss (30270)
• Eugene, Oregon
I think it depnds on how many people are here and interacting. Of course, there are some that aren't as active as they should be, and others, I don't think, even interact at all, and that hurts all of us. I am forturnate in that my earnings have been moving everyday, and I will reach payout today. I am so glad too, as it seems like it has taken way to long for that to happen. I knew it would eventually though, so I never even worried about it.
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
@rosekiss,first of all,Congratulations for reaching the payout so soon.It's an achievement.I highly appreciate your success here.Congratulations again,dear friend.
@rosekiss (30270)
• Eugene, Oregon
@else34 Thank you. It was a struggle at first,until I got the hang of it, as it is different from before, but once I got the hang of it, then I did much better. I will try my hardest to make it every month if possible, but if I can't then it is no biggie, as I will nmake it the next month.
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
@rosekiss,agree.There are only a few persons who are active in true sense of the term.That's why we don't earn much.But I hope,situation will change.I don't bother.If I am active,I am satisfied no matter how much I earn here in a day.
I can't follow the earnings, some days I feel very busy and get little, other days I am not and get more, but I think that's because we can get paid for others interactions with our interactions and such. Think of it as planting seeds, some wont grow, but others will, and you wont always know which ones are which for some time
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
@Jessicalynnt,you are right.The pattern of earnings here is puzzling.You have cited a very appropriate example to show it.I too feel the same many times.Still let's be optimistic.Things may change in months to come.I am following the policy of wait and watch.
@Micmac (9277)
Same here, I don't know why. I just go with the flow, expecting to earn more or less each day as the wind blows. Just having fun here is good but I hope things will pick up soon.
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
@Micmac,let's hope so.Just wait and watch.The new Mylot has become more than 2 months old.Let's wait for a few more months.
@Micmac (9277)
@else34 Yes, I expect the new myLot will get even better as time goes by. They will probably make lots of new changes to this format in future days boosting more traffic. In the meantime, enjoy it as it is, make friends and explore discussions. So far, here is much better than those other sites I had joined like the dreaded B site.
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
@Micmac It's now at an initial stage.As time passes it will improve.Those who knew Mylot was back,they joined immediately.Some are still unaware.They too will not lose time to join when they know.It's just a matter of time.I too enjoy Mylot even now just as you do.Let's wait.
i must say that the traffic is not the best right now.
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
@marlina,Very true.A popular site like Mylot should have much more traffic.Were you in old Mylot?If you were,then don't you think that the old Mylot had more traffic than what it's new version has?
• Midland, Michigan
I'm happy with the interactions I've been getting. It's a lot busier here than the other place many of us were on, and even with the slow moving bank, it's still creeping upward faster than the other place too. I expect as the days progress things should start popping.
@sofssu (14448)
I find these glitches happen from time to time. However, it does add up finally. I have noticed that there has been no changes in my earning for a few hours now.. though I have been actively commenting and starting discussions.