Mom Conference - Free online event

@kaka135 (14115)
Malaysia
As a mother, I have always been looking for ways on how I can be a good mother. Well, there are some ways I've already known, but sometimes I need some techniques, sometimes I just need reminders and I always learn something new from others. I just recently shared a post about Great Parenting Show, and today I just found another free online event - Mom Conference. It's from 13 - 15 October, 2015. There will be 20 interviews, topics about discipline, sibling rivalry, how to get things done and more. One of the amazing speakers that interest me is Dr Laura Markham, the founder of Aha!Parenting. I like to listen to her interviews, and I always get some inspirations from her. If you are interested in knowing more about this event, you can go here: (Please note that this is not an affiliate link and I don't earn anything from this) Hope I will be learning more and sooner become a good mother.
The Conference for Moms is a FREE week-long online event packed with 30 inspiring interviews and videos with some of the top bestselling authors, parenting experts, fitness gurus and DIY pros!
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
It sounds like an interesting conference for mothers. I like the fact that you are trying to be better each day and you're attending conferences on motherhood. Someday I will be attending one of those hopefully.
@kaka135 (14115)
My problem is, there are so many great events online, for free too, and I have been spending too much time listening. I am spending too much time online then I should. But, for sure, I am always learning something from them.
Parenting is good thing to be always learns. I'm sure you're good mother. I havent tried to join any parenting conference, but surely, it will be exciting to join
@kaka135 (14115)
Yes, parenting is really a long and continuously learning journey. There are so much for us to learn, in different stages of the children, and every child is just so different. I have been joining and listening to many parenting conferences online, for free, of course. I am glad there are so many generous people offering advice or sharing experiences for free.
I am sure you already are a good mother, but the conference is surely interesting.
@kaka135 (14115)
Thank you. I am still far from where I want to be, but I am surely walking towards that direction slowly.