Supermoon

Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I've not been on here for a few days as I've been busy, but tonight bible got a bit more time as I'm waiting up (or trying to) to see the lunar eclipse. It starts at about 1.15 am my time, which is in about 6 minutes, but it doesn't peak until just after 3, by which time I'll probably be in bed it's supposed to be visible from most of the world assuming you have darkness, in the us I think it's a better time in the us.
I can see the eclipse - it's 2.18am here now and the moon has quite a chunk out of it already. I'm going to try for a photo, as I expect you are too.
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I'm glad you got to see it, it was quite impressive x
Our sky was cloudy, I had no chance to see the moon and the eclipse.
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I'm sorry, as I'm sure you'd have loved it. Normally that's what happens here, I think this is the first sky event I've seen clearly
i've got a ways to go myself, but'm keepin' 'n eye on it 'n 've great hopes 'f 'least gettin' one good shot 'f such.
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I'm glad you got to see it, it was quite impressive
@sofssu (14735)
It was raining all night here and there was no sign of the blood moon. I was waiting to see it.
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
That's a shame, and normally my luck so I know how annoying it is.