Personal Observation about time out

Marion, Kansas
For me it seems that if my laptop is not plugged in, I get time out errors. That is at my house in McPherson. I do not know if it is the same in Florence. I also have not tried this out on Bubblews, but lately I am getting a ton of the time outs here and on there often and I am finding it frustrating.
@katsmeow1213 (29029)
I am on a desktop and get frequent time out errors, even with my new internet connection which is supposed to be faster than my old connection. I believe it is the site and not you.
• Marion, Kansas
You are probably right. I just seem to have better results on the new connection, in Florence, and better results plugged in, and better results right now, at a very early hour for CST. I think probably right now there are just fewer people on. I should get in and get busy while I can.
@GardenGerty Yes it could be time of day, although I had an error when I logged in at 6am EST, but it only lasted for a moment.