Hello to myLot!

@Fleura (7197)
United Kingdom
Hello to faces old and new! I was pointed in this direction by MALUSE - thanks - and am pleased to see many familiar 'faces' here. I hope I can be a part of this friendly community. It's a lovely day here, gorgeous sunshine and really warm. I have had such trouble getting down to any work because I keep making excuses to myself to go outside. I took Pup for a walk in the woods after dropping the girls off, then came home and took my coffee out into the garden and actually wrote a letter to a friend. Then I hung some washing on the line, and took my laptop outside to see if the lower angle of the sun would mean I could actually see it to do some work - and it did - hurrah! I hadn't been there long though before I noticed how overgrown my honeysuckle was and thought I should do something about that, so got the secateurs and hacked a whole lot off. The branches were mostly bare but with some fresh shoots and just a few berries - luckily not many because while I was busy Pup had been rootling about among the cut vines and I only realised afterwards that he had eaten the berries which are toxic for dogs and humans, and soon afterwards he was sick. Thankfully he seems OK now. I managed a bit of work but after a bit I was forced inside by a low battery. But of course I still haven't got very far because I have now discovered this site!
• Uzbekistan
Welcome! You won't need long to feel at home here with so many old friends.Please do me a favour and put an E at the end of my user name. 'Malus' means 'bad' in Latin. I don't suppose anybody speaks Latin here but it would look better to me.
@MALUSE You suppose wrong, I studied Latin for 8 years in school. It was mandatory in Italian schools when I was young.
@Fleura (7197)
Sorry M-L! Actually when I wrote 'Malus' I just thought of crab apple trees!
Welcome to Mylot, I am MIMIMI at the other site. Glad you came in.
@swissheart (6486)
hey dear. you're mostly welcome here. I hope we can be friends. where are you from?
@Fleura (7197)
Hello! I live in the UK. Originally I am from Wales but currently I live in England.
@Fleura and how's the weather now over there?
@boiboing (12881)
• Northampton, England
Hello and I'm REALLY glad to find you here. I hung on so long because I didn't want to lose contact with people just like you.
@Fleura (7197)
Hello and thank you for such a lovely welcome! I hope I can live up to your expectations!
@kevin1877uk (36989)
Welcome to Mylot, enjoy.
@sishy7 (27598)
Welcome aboard to a very addicting site!
I am so glad that Maluse told you about this site. I joined less than a month ago and I have met so many friends from the other site.
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Welcome! Glad you joined our merry band. But I will warn you that the site moves so quickly, it's hard to get away from once you've landed.