I'm Going To Have To Learn!!

@Hate2Iron (7325)
Our new little house has roses growing on both sides of the walkway. They are blooming, but a little sadly. The minute we move into it, I will have to find out what kind they are so that I can learn how to take care of them. If I'm not mistaken, there are about six in a variety of colors and they would be so pretty if they were happy. Going to do my best to make them so, next spring. Any advice out there??
naner peels. roses adore the nutrients from such. jest dig a shallow hole 'round 'em 'n poke a few naner peels in. 's they decompose, they'll release the food they need. if'n they're lookin' particularly sad, mix up 'bout 1 tablespoon epsom salts into a gallon 'f warm water 'n spray the foliage. most roses do well with a prunin' in february. best 'f luck 'n congrats on yer new abode!
@Hate2Iron (7325)
We eat a lot of bananas... so that I can definitely do! Thanks for the idea!
@Hate2Iron yer welcome! ya can e'en run those peels through a blender if'n ya think they need those nutrients quicker - jest make sure 'n dilute it down. too much 'f a good thingy is, well, too much!
• Denmark
There must be thousands of sites on the internet concerning roses and how to care for them.
@Hate2Iron (7325)
And I will have all winter long to read up on them! :)
You should post a photo of the roses, so we can see which kind they are and give you advice.
@Hate2Iron (7325)
That makes sense Anna. I hope there is something left to pst. We don't move in until November and we are 5 hours away at the moment.
You should check YouTube videos for that.
I don't know that much about them but it would be nice to have them on both sides as they are quite beautiful. You can probably look online for tips.
@ria1606roy (2642)
• Kolkata, India
I like the short sweet story you told here about the roses you love so much. I don't have any advice, as I don't know any. But you should definitely pick up some good techniques to take care of the roses and post a picture next spring. I'll be waiting!
• Preston, England
Sounds lovely to have so many rose bushes - sadly I have no gardening tips to offer for you. Good luck.