Where are they on cable?

I can't ever find a movie on tv for some reason. I saw them already and watch them over and over. Today,I kept it on netflix and I am finding movie after movie to see tonight. I mean recent movie on top of that. I normally watch hallmark but I saw just about all those movies. I can't wait till the Christmas movies start playing. I can find something then even though most of them are all ending the very same way.. But,on netflix I find movie after movie and they are all the romantic stuff I love to watch. If I were inot horror I would watch those too.
@Salamnda (476)
if you have a good connection you will find many movies online , just search the movie title with full online movie and see you will end up with many streaming links to watch lots of movies of your choice
That is what a friend told me he does with his account. I like the big screen to be honest. I will search to see what I cna find when I am away from home. Thanks so much.
@Salamnda (476)
@sharon6345 you can connect your device to the big screen to :) with HDMI cable you can watch what every you want on it check this site i just found online
Watch the latest episodes , free tv , the latest shows , latest movies , live tv free on the dare wall , streaming , watch online
@Salamnda I like the sound of this already. thanks very much.
We are thinking of getting neyflix once we move. I love watching movies.
I hope you find th ones you like. I always do.