How come there is no "respond" mark ?

China
Today I read a following 's post here and want to leave a response on it .To my surprise ,at the bottom of this post ,there is no response mark except like ,Tag ,suggest and report marks,and that there are no comment marks either at the bottom of responses the others make on this post .However I find out there isn't such a problem with other posts .Can some of you tell me why ?
@yukimori (9072)
That's what happens when a user blocks you for some reason. You can still see and read their posts, but you can't reply directly to them anymore.
That's what I said.
@yukimori (9072)
@PhredWreck There's a lot of echoes in here tonight...
@yukimori night...night...night...
@PhredWreck (6051)
Because the person that started the discussion has you 'blocked'.
@SomeGuyTyping Thank you for clearing it up !I have never thought it .
This is Some Guy Typing's user profile on myLot. Discussions, responses, comments, likes & more.
@changjiangzhibin89 Oh, I think that stinks..Whoever blocked you is not nice at all.
@Carmelanirel2 It was beyond me why she did so ,I never offended her and I amn't the kind to do it .
I can see that the techies here have answered you , because i don't know too, like you .
Yes ,those friends who answered me are really onto something .
I don't understand why anyone would block you, but well, that is their problem. I have never used the block feature and most likely never will.
I have never done it either .There will be no question of me doing it unless some guy offends me .
@changjiangzhibin89 It's very rare that someone would offend me that badly - but if they did, I'd rather make fun of them rather than block them!
@much2say Yes , making fun of them is the best way to deal with it .However I find everyone here is kind to others .So far I have not run across one I have to block.
@sofssu (14447)
Blocked.. ! You are blocked.. looks like many here love to do it.
They are free to do what they want as long as they don't violate the regulations here .
@valmnz (12744)
• New Zealand
I see you've found your answer below. I've read another recent post where this has happened too.