Resurrecting old posts

I did that today. I resurrected one post and there were many responses. While notifications are there about there being responses and comments I do not find some of them. They are hiding somewhere. If I have not liked or commented on any of those responses this is the reason.
@sofssu (14449)
One of my old posts has come alive today.. some good soul dug it out and responded sending it into a tizzy of comments. I am not complaining at all
I am not complaining. I am just stating facts. I cannot find some responses
@Rollo1 (16686)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I figure I will let sleeping discussions continue to snore away into forgetfulness.
Not necessary really. You can resurrect them as they will be new for newbies and you can get good respnses as I have got for this post but some I cannot locate
@Beatburn (3904)
Some might be better left sleeping though I'd want to help some to be given a new life. It helps the writer.
@Beatburn There is so much out there to be resurrected.
@amnabas (10309)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes some old posts are responded after long by new my litters.
@Asylum (48273)
• Manchester, England
I was not aware that old posts could still be resurrected. I do remember that in the old days we only had to reply to a comment in order for it to appear back at the top of the activity list, but did not realise that this was still the case.
I suggested my post to a few - my first suggestion and that is how I got responses. I am not sure if I just add a comment it will come under 'explore' or 'people'
@Asylum (48273)
• Manchester, England
@allknowing Oh, yes I can understand that approach. Amusingly I looked back at an older post after reading this post yesterday and responded, but the post did not seem to appear anywhere as a result. This was not really much surprise to me, but I had to try it for curiosity.
@Asylum Suggest it to someone and then if they respond it will appear under people and/or explore
I gather from your comments here that you resurrected by suggesting it to someone? I thought you meant that you had re-written it.
I suggested it to some of my followers. Normally I am opposed to the suggest option. But this seems the only way. I would not want to rewrite nor bring it up by commenting on any of the responses. But suggesting it as you can see did get me some new responses.
I am pretty new here, I have nothing to resurrect on this site.
I'm incognito except for the fact that you all know who I am . What I am saying is that none of my old old posts will leave their graveyard as I couldn't gain access to my old account (though I'm not bothered). I was wondering when some older posts would be resurrected.
i have done one already. Shall I suggest that to you?