Our Bird Feeders

Many of the birds came back. They seemed to have been gone for a few days. But yesterday I scared them all when I pulled up in the driveway. They are so fun to watch as they use the three bird feeders. I don’t know if any will stay through this winter, but we always make sure there is food in there just in case.
@Rosekitty (19503)
• San Marcos, Texas
Love the birds and all my visitors except the darn skeeters..hahah
@Rosekitty You must have all the skeeters at your place. I've only seen one here so far.
@Rosekitty (19503)
• San Marcos, Texas
@Susan2015 must be the brownies they are after..hahaah
• Riga, Latvia
@Susan2015 Our birds are used to the ordinary. We have no bird feeders but put our food for them on the garage roof and then they fill the roof and hop about having a party until they eat up all the food.
@gudheart (12810)
Aww it is lovely seeing birds in our gardens and tweeting away :D
@gudheart It's fun to watch the Sparrows, Mourning Doves and some other ones when they are out there. Once in a while we get a pair of Blue Jays and Cardinals too.
@wetnosedogs (1577)
How nice the birds remember you got food for them.
@wetnosedogs And in the winter it's hard for them to get food like bugs off the ground with all the snow. So we like to make sure they have food.
@besweet (7348)
• Greece
It will be nice if the birds stay for the winter. They will wake you up every morning with their beautiful bird singing. We have a bird feeder at my parent's house in the countryside. Now I live in the city and I haven't heard a bird singing in a long time. Only pigeons survive here.
I know that sparrows, blue jays and European red robins will stay for the winter. I put seeds in the feeders every day, I like to watch the little birds coming to eat.
@Susan2015 I like the birds too... EXCEPT when I have a sceen from 'The Birds' going on. A Few weeks ago the feeders were almost completely empty. I pulled up to the house with the front and back yard filled with birds Including the driveway and up the side of the house too (All little Black ones). Gave me a start!!
@Hate2Iron (7122)
I think that is what I will treat myself to when we finally move into our new house. My favorite feeder was an old picnic table that had seen better days. The birds loved chasing each other around it for the best seed!!
The blue Jays are staying around and noticed that a few robins last week.Then of course we have the turkeys making the round.
I haven't seen many birds lately.
We live in the south, but most birds have gone souther!