Please, Someone Enlighten Me . . . .

@PhredWreck enlightened me yesterday that my redemption will be automatically done after the 30th by Mylot because i already have the redeemable amount .and my Paypal account was verified already ever since i came back here last August . It's now October 01, 2015 , 3:35 p.m. here in the Philippines , but still my bank has my redeemable account . But then i know that Mylot has a later date and time zone than the Philippines so maybe i will be expecting it would not have the redeemable amount by tomorrow , October 2, here ? Oh , please anyone enlighten me . Again , i am sorry i seem confused again .
@PhredWreck (6051)
I told you, you will receive it on or before the 15th. It'll stay in your bank until the day it is paid, on payday the logo at the top of the screen will say $myLot$ for everyone.
@yukimori (9070)
I was 48 seconds too slow this time... Who gave you the skates?
@yukimori I need them to keep up with Scar
Oh , i am sorry i forgot you said that . So, it will stay in my bank until i will be paid . I was also thinking if there is something that will state in our bank what was the amount redeemed , since it will still keep growing everyday until the 15th ? Once again thank you very much my friend for being helpful .
This is my first redemption, but for what I had read in the rules I thought exactly what @PhredWreck explained below.
It was actually explained by him yesterday in my post . But then i forgot it . I should have reviewed the post .
@yukimori (9070)
myLot's official payment date is the 15th of every month. They usually pay a couple days before that, but it's not set in stone. They changed the logo to be surrounded by dollar signs when payments were made last month. I don't know if that's the ongoing thing, but in the past they would always change the logo on payday.
Actually i already forgot how it is before here at Mylot when we are paid . Sorry , i am already having some senior moments even if i am not senior yet .
@yukimori (9070)
@SIMPLYD Hey, no worries. I forget basic words all the time in the middle of a conversation. My poor husband has gotten used to me trailing off and asking "what's that doohickey called?" Of course he has absolutely no idea, even with the interpretive gesturing I do... and 30 seconds later I remember that the word I'm looking for is something like pants. I'm too young to admit to senior moments, so I call them brain farts.
@yukimori I also have some incidents like that . I forgot a word of what i am trying to say . For you it's brain farts , since you are young . Funny term .
• Preston, England
congratulations on reaching the payment threshold
What about you ? Have you reached it too already ?
• Preston, England
@SIMPLYD I'm about three dollars out - had a few days of law writing output - I'll certainly hit the next one
@arthurchappell Just enjoy the interaction here and before you know it you are already at it .
@sishy7 (27598)
Ah, at least there's an explainable system here. So nice not to be kept hanging in the dark when or if we're going to be paid at all...
It's so nice that we are finally at our so calle "home" , where the family members help one another in one way or another .
@skysnap (18034)
It seems the payment is NET 45 cycle. and in order to get paid you have to wait 15 of the next month. so basically it works like 30 days payout but paid on 15 of each month. in any case expect to be getting paid on Oct 15th.
@yukimori (9070)
It's actually net 15. The cycle ends on the last day of the month and payment is expected on or before the 15th of the next month. Net 45 would be paid a month and a half after the cycle ends.
@skysnap (18034)
@yukimori Thanks for the correction. That cleared me up too.
@yukimori It is like we are being paid after every fifteen days just like me in our office .
@sofssu (14447)
So now you are the enlightened lady I see!
And the confused woman when it comes to things like this .
@owstalaga (4576)
Hey there's a dollar sign today so maybe you'll get your payment today. Good job on getting paid!
Oh my , i didn't see that because i wasn't here yesterday . But i was surprised to see that it's already at my Paypal . So quick .
@owstalaga (4576)
@SIMPLYD Wow so that's why there were dollar signs. You're one of those who got paid.
@owstalaga Hmm, where are those dollar signs that you see ? I can't seem to see it ?
Congratuate you !You do a good job here .It is still too early for me to make redemption .
Thank you . But it took me more than a month though to reach that .
@SIMPLYD I must say ,you are active here and have so many readers .
@changjiangzhibin89 Thank you for saying that . It only shows i am a friendly person.
@owlwings (39748)
• Cambridge, England
It should be clear from the Earnings Program FAQs which you can find under "Help". Whatever you have earned (provided that it is at least $10) by the last day of any month will be paid automatically on or before the 15th day of the following month. In other words, you will receive it by the 15th of October (and it may be a few days before), NOT immediately after the end of the month.
• Walnut Creek, California
Kind of cool that it happens automatically, so we don't have to think about it.
Yes, i know that now . Thanks to the other knowledgeable mylotters and to you too .
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I wondered why the amount didn't deduct, but I figured that it probably does when they pay it out. Let's all look forward to payday
They say it will automatically when payday comes . It's so nice that it's automatic .
@rusty2rusty (6766)
• Defiance, Ohio
MyLot automatically pays out on the 15th of every month. For the previous month if you reach payout. If you haven't already, make sure you have your paypal information set up.
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I was wondering about this myself as it will be my first payment from myLot. I understand it better now after reading the comments.