Sleep problems, with the new therapy

@alberello75 (14257)
Genova, Italy
Today, October 2, fortunately at 10.30am, I have to go to the doctor, to make the report about how proceed the new therapy, that she had administered to me. In a previous post, I expressed my positive opinion, saying clearly that this time, she found the right combination of drugs for me, in order to make me feel better. Only one thing: these new drugs, bring me problems to sleep! You should know that I, in the span of 24 hours, sleep only 6. That is, 5 at night, and then one in the afternoon, just to help digestion. Other hours, I can not sleep! Probably, I think that the therapy was administered only recently, and must spend at least a month, so that my body gets used to this treatment. However today I will discuss this with the doctor and therefore hear what she has to tell me about.
I would be in your shoes if I did not take medication to sleep at night. It's rather sad but,I am glad I have a full 8 hours to sleep.
@Carol2015 (136)
• Zhengzhou, China
If the therapy proves to be useful, please continue to share with us. I really want to find a treatment of insomnia.
@alberello75 (14257)
• Genova, Italy
OK, of course I will!
It is better that you discuss this issue with your doctor. My husband has to start a therapy today, let's see how it works.
@alberello75 (14257)
• Genova, Italy
In fact, that's what I'm going to do right now. Then I refer what she will tell me.
I'll have to go back and look at what the treatments are. As a person who has many issues with my health I am always looking for ways to do better. My prayers are, as always, being sent for you.
@alberello75 (14257)
• Genova, Italy
Are you a doctor? You look like a person who takes care practically by everything.
@alberello75 No I'm a Social Worker with a new focus on addiction since starting my recovery on November 21, 2007. Thanks for the compliment though! I have a Psychiatrist who monitors meds for ADHD, Dysthymia (long term Depression), and anxiety related issues. He trusts me to work well on the meds because I was able to diagnose myself before he did testing etc. Because of the writings I've done and the studies I've done the people who work in the field have given me a lot of positive input. Many have talked with me about things that relate to treatment techniques I have developed for my issues. I'm just an obsessed thinker as it were.
@alberello75 OCD hmm. One of the things I've learned over the years is that has served me well is that some forms of OCD are caused by other things. Have they considered the possibility of an Autistic spectrum condition playing out in the background? In which case treatment would be entirely different. I have a treatment I do on my own as it relates to my ADHD because medication alone does not complete the process.