Diary 2nd October 2015

Photo – 2015 Diary, taken by me.
Preston, England
Another quiet day, where the best I can say for it is that there was no argument from my mother for the first time this week. For once she was quiet and subdued. The highlight of the day was a trip to the local shop and sitting down on a park bench on the return journey just to enjoy the unusual sunshine for a while. Strictly speaking there are two and a half hours remaining to midnight so all sorts of excitement could befall me yet today though I expect it will pass just writing online until sleep or a TV viewing break take away my will power. Arthur Chappell
hey you never know, it could snow money, or an alien land in your yard with gifts!
• Preston, England
Sadly none of the above - clock ticked, watched TV, slept.
@arthurchappell awe, well today is another day, maybe the alien got lost.
• Preston, England
@Jessicalynnt Shame, I wouldn't mind a trip to Neptune and hopefully back
@Rollo1 (16674)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I hope you got to midnight without incident and that you're sleeping well by now.
• Preston, England
Going ok - still only 10.30pm here not expecting too any changes now
You'd better be careful with all that excitement going on in your life! At least it was a lovely day for sitting on a park bench