Cold..cold..cold

I had to buy me gloves this morning. I could not find a good pair in a rush though. I found those cheap ones for $2 and put them in another pair that were a little thicker for men. I will be hoping to find a good pair at walmart tomorrow. I just can't believe every year I need gloves. I am going to dig out my hat and scarf to cover my neck as well. This morning it was that cold and it got me to thinking. Better save then sorry right about now. It's 4pm how is your afternoon going?
@OneOfMany (12423)
I have my work gloves, so I tend to forget about everyday gloves.
That is better than nothing at all in the cold winter air.
@OneOfMany (12423)
@sharon6345 Especially if it drops to -40 like last year!
I found mine and my hat.Did you noticed the photo.Dressing warm as we head out
No I did not notice the photo. Where is it at? The one I see your wearing short sleeves.
@Blondie2222 (21747)
I just bought me a new pair of winter boots yesterday as mine don't fit anymore. I'm sure i'll probably need a new scarf and hat also. Hard to believe it's that time of year again, came to quickly.
@scheng1 (24801)
Fortunately I live in in equatorial zone, and the weather is basically hot and humid all year round. I cannot imagine having to buy gloves and socks every year. I hope that you have a mild winter this year.
It is not that cold here yet. I am sure it will be later this month or next month.
I am the same sharon. I never can find my gloves from the year before. Wish I could afford a nice pair though.