I Need Money Holy %#!+ Bad

@IvySaysHi (4342)
My goodness I need money like no tomorrow! I haven't paid my phone bill because I only have $4 to my name so my phone is probably going to be shut off tomorrow. I am craving some pizza right now but I can't even use the coupons we have for papa john's because I don't even have enough for the deals. I am pathetic lol
I think when you have something to eat and a roof over your head your doing better than you think. I know people who were evicted recently and that I am sure is worse. Your phone will be just fine.
@katsmeow1213 (29047)
I wouldn't say it's pathetic not to afford pizza.. that just means you have priorities. I don't often get fast food anymore because I'd rather put that money towards more important things like the bills. Of most typical bills, the phone is the less important so you're not doing too bad. As long as your rent and power bills are paid up you're in okay shape!
@scheng1 (24748)
Talking about pizza. I meant to buy chocolate today because the wrappers of 3 small packs of chocolate will exchange for a free pizza. I think you can look around the house or go round the neighborhood to see if you can pick up stuff that you can sell or exchange for cash.
@kataomoi (706)
• Japan
Good luck. I hope things work out for you eventually. I know what it's like to live on a strict budget... it's tough, but things will work out. Hang in there, buddy.
Don't be so hard on yourself. I;m sure there are others out there who are in the same dire situation. I bet there are others who are in worse situation. I'm in a financial bind myself. Like it or not, I think I'm officially, living from paycheck to paycheck.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
its economy i think not alot of us have money there just isn't enough to go around