Week's end.

@xFiacre (9811)
Ireland
It's so good to know that the past week, like all the others, is over, all wrapped up and tidied away never to be experienced again. We'll never need to live through it all again. It wasn't a bed week as weeks go - no earthquakes or diarrhoea or spelling tests - but it's still good to be done with it. Do you feel that about each week that comes to an end?
Yes, I have a sense of closure for every week that ends. The past will never come back.
@Fleura (5377)
I've never really thought of it like that unless it was a particularly bad time, otherwise it just seems a bit melancholy.
@NeldaHoxie (1422)
I really don't have a sense of closure on weeks, since I don't work a standard Monday-through-Friday week. The weeks slide by without proper acknowledgment. It can be very disorienting.
@Rollo1 (16666)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I think I always feel good about Saturday morning, but Sunday night brings the uneasiness of the unknown week ahead.