Don't the scheduling people know these stars?

Boise, Idaho
I am so amused at these scheduling people on these some what new movie channels. They will say in the notes about the movie that it is one actress and it turns out to be a different one. Take for instance the Little Women movie. Now each one they do has some charming aspects to it. It says in the notes this time it is the one with Katherine Hepburn as Jo' but it is actually Winona Ryder. There is Katherine's, June Allyson, Winona and Elyna Grant. I like the younger ones. Katherine and June are so cute as Jo. And Elizabeth Taylor is in one as well. Which do you like?
@cahaya1983 (10053)
I even saw a movie description that didn't even describe the actual movie on some channels here. Funny mistake.
@Marcyaz (35670)
that seems to be pretty normal these days as there is no checking by anyone it seems. wonder what has happened to checking things out before letting them go live.
I had that happen to me recently also.
@cahaya1983 (10053)
@Marcyaz @celticeagle Yeah, not to mention all the typos in the captions and all.
@gudheart (12752)
Not seen that movie before, sounds like a good classic though. Funny how they make such a big mistake.
That it is.
With the advent of computers and cut and paste features I see more and more mistakes. People do not take care to check what they "paste".
And to these youngsters they don't know Kath and June anyway. Couldn't tell the difference probably.
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I love both the older version and the new version. I also love the book.
There are at least four versions. Which do you mean?
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@celticeagle The one with June Allyson and the one with Winona Ryder.
@simone10 ....Great ones!
I always like Jo first, then Amy of the characters. And I like the one with Wynona in it whichever year that movie was.
That like in the 90's I think. I like the one with Katherine and the one with Allyson. But Winona was good.
@celticeagle I like them all if truth be known..it was one of the only books I ever read when I was a child.
@TiarasOceanView ....Well, that is a good thing. Good book to read.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
i know. the other night i was going to watch "The heartbreak kid" again with Ben stiller, turned it over and it was the one from way back in 70's with Grogan (forgot the first name) anyway, that one was not even that funny
Sad. That must have been a disappointment.
@Marcyaz (35670)
There seem to be so many mistakes like that these days. I have seen the movie but can't remember which one played in it so I can't give you an answer.
I don't know their names.