I'll be having a tendon sheath incision tomorrow

@pahak627 (4198)
This afternoon, I went to an orthopedic doctor, I don't know if it's the right term. I was diagnosed of de Quiervain's Disease and recommended for Tendon Sheath Incision in order to restore tendon functions. According to him, the pain in my hand is caused by the entrapment or constriction of the tendons. thereby preventing the normal tendon functions. This procedure will be done tomorrow morning. I was relieved that I'll be free of this pain. It has going on for about 4 months already. How I really wish it could be finished in the morning. I am just worried because the processing of my papers for the procedure is not yet finished. There were some errors that were done so I have to continue with it tomorrow.
Good luck for tomorrow surgical procedure.
@pahak627 (4198)
Thanks.
@pahak627 (4198)
Finally, the incision was done this morning and I am now home to rest. I already feel the pain after the anesthesia expired. Good that I took pain reliever after lunch, the pain is bearable. It is just a little wound.
• Preston, England
hope the operation goes smoothly and eases the discomfort you've endured for so long
@pahak627 (4198)
It was done yesterday and it was fine. The pain in moving the thumb eased. What remains is the pain of the wound. I can move my thumb without pain now.
@wiLLmaH (8252)
• Singapore, Singapore
All the best on your procedure
@pahak627 (4198)
thanks.