Tough Times Dont Last But Tough People Do!!?

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Whenever your having a rough day or feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders, take a deep breath and reflect apon the fact that somewhere in the world someone is going through something worst and you will be alright! I used to complain alot before and stress things that didnt really matter until I began traveling and watching alot of Vice Tv documentaries. It was eye opening and I was heart broken after seeing certain countries living conditions and the hopeless lives of many children starving all over the world! Now I know better than to complain about things that wont kill me but only make me stronger! Just remember that Tough Times Dont Last But Tough People Do!
During tuff time I try to remember that there is always someone worse off than we are.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yes, somone somewhere is going through far worst!
It is encouraging to read these words. Thank you friend. Sometimes tough times do last, but we must be stronger.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Glad my words had a positive effect on you!
@ria1606roy (2675)
• Kolkata, India
tough times pass and we'll be alright if we just hold on and keep moving on. In retrospect, we will look upon them as lessons.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yes as leasons well learned!
@gemmsky (166)
Very well said :)
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Thanks for the feedback!
@garymarsh6 (11249)
It is so sad to see so much poverty in the world and yet so much wasted in the west. I must admit I try not to be wasteful and do my bit to help others. I know there is always someone worse off than I am.
• Marion, Kansas
These are probably words I really needed today
@inertia4 (25279)
Everyone has rough days. Some worse than others. And you're right. There are people in this world that have it so bad that we seem to be living high on the hog in comparison.
@Bluedoll (15476)
Good one. Sometimes we need to see how others live and what they go through when our big problems are really not that big in comparison.