Much Nicer Today

It’s going to be a lot nicer here today. We shouldn’t have to crank the heat on. Almost 69 degrees and partly sunny is what they are saying. I like to put the kitchen shade down and let the sun shine in. It does make it seem warmer. This would be a day off for me but someone is on vacation. I am going to work to cover lunches. At least I get tomorrow off. Let’s all make it a wonderful day.
@Raelove (15589)
• Saco, Maine
Due for high 60's here today, too. Love these warmish fall days.
@Raelove I like the fall days, shouldn't have to crank up the heat for this week. Last week was too chilly.
@gudheart (12796)
@Susan2015 It gets really chilly at night here, but during the day not bad.
@Marcyaz (36111)
wow I don't consider that warmish, high 60's you have to be kiddding me. Give me some nice 80's and that would make me happy.
It was 81 yesterday and will be the same today, love it.
@Marcyaz (36111)
I'll be right there for some of that 81 degrees.
I will certainly try to get the best of today!
I was up really early and out the door before 7 today. I had a job interview in a town about 45 minutes from here, but it was awfully foggy so I left early. I don't think that I will get that job, but I agree with you, let's have a wonderful Tuesday!
@Juliaacv I though you like where you are now. But we have to do what we have to. I'm still looking too.
@Susan2015 I do love it where I am, but its not very challenging. This position offers duties to me that I have done in the past as well as some that I have never done. I realize that I have more years behind me then in front of me and as a result I want to do a few more things while I am still considered employable. This location is closer to the area that we want to relocate to. But now worries, I am sure that I won't get an offer of employment as she didn't mention wages and I had to ask her what the hours are for the position.
@Juliaacv I am also trying to get something closer to home. You never know, I've had some companies not tell wages until offered the job. But you shouldn't of had to ask the hours.
@Asylum (47341)
• Manchester, England
It is a warm and sunny day here in England as well, which is very confusing. We have had an extremely bad summer this year with many overcast and dull days, yet now that we have reached October it has improved immensely. Surely this is the wrong way round?
@Asylum It's dreary looking here but warmer!
@Asylum (47341)
• Manchester, England
@Susan2015 Why should I care if it is dreary there as long as it is bright here? (Giggle Giggle)
@Asylum because when the sun is out, it brightens the mood of people.
It's not as cool out, which is sad, that tends to mean its going to be hot and nasty later...and its off to work I go.
@Jessicalynnt It's very dreary looking out now. I just came back from Dollar General and at least it's pretty warm out. I went into Tractor Supply and they have all kinds of neat stuff in there.
@Marcyaz (36111)
@Susan2015 Tractor Suppy has some really neat clothes also and you usually can find a nice sale going on there. Dollar General is not my choice of stores but we do have one here in our little town although I think I have only been in thee twice.
@Marcyaz I looked at the bird food and some dog items in there. There were a lot of things, I had no idea what they were for. Tools and such. It's still neat to look at it all.
@wetnosedogs (1577)
We are a little warmer too.
@Marcyaz (36111)
A day off and yet you have to go in to work doesn't give you much of a day off. Hopefully it i a good warm day for you.
@Marcyaz It was a very busy three hours of work. Glad I have tomorrow off.
@Rosekitty (19498)
• San Marcos, Texas
Beautiful here right now..early 60's..but will warm up to 90 later..Have a wonderful day
It's beautiful here today too and I was able to open my windows for some fresh air
@gudheart (12796)
It is cool here which is how I like it! As long as there is no rain I am okay lol
• Pleasant Hill, California
It's nice a cool here in California. Has been for a couple of days. I'm enjoying the Fall weather.