back to mylot more and more. lol

@bunnybon7 (37638)
Holiday, Florida
well that elusive redeem button seems farther and farther away at the B site. so every time i try hard to spend enough time to get to the 50 bucks, it happens again site under maintenance !!!/ so of course figure i will spend what time i can sit up here where it does some good. Is that how you see it? btw, that site needs more maintenance my babies did and thats saying a LOT!!
I'm afraid that one day soon we may go there and it will have disappeared. I hope not.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
That will probably happen one day. It is not possible to continue to have an website like that.
Every time I go there I am expecting the site to be non existent!
I hope not, I have wrote many articles and I enjoyed my time there, it would be a shame.
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
I never registered for that other site, so I don't know anything about it. From what I understand, I am glad that I didn't join that site. I was gone from here for two years, and I am glad that I am back as I am really enjoying myself, and I just love the interaction, which makes mylot what it is. I love it here, and I am here for the long haul.
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
I was gone for a while also and got on that site when it was paying really well. used to be able to make 150 bucks a month there with little effort having fun. then suddenly the floor fell out. I think they started out to strong and finally realized it.
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
@bunnybon7 That does happen at times, but not much one can do about it. It is a shame too, as you would never expect them to close after they had been paying all the time. I am really glad now that i never joined that site.
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@bunnybon7 I've read that they were able to start strong because there was a lot of money invested in the site, but they were paying out more than they were earning so eventually they ran out of money. That's called bad planning.
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I'm not sure you should bother with that site any more. I've heard that people who have redeemed lately haven't been getting paid anyway. I gave up trying to get to $50 a long time ago and I don't regret it.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
You need to spend a lot of time there to make like 10 cents.
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@fufurinha I've published about six posts there this YEAR and all I've made is 4 cents.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
@Gina145 Oh, that seems really nice ahaha
LOL, I agree the site needs constant maintenance, but it's too much for my patience.
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
yes it is almost like 9 times out of 10 you go it is under maintenance
I am not sure if anyone has redeemed in the recent past and so reaching 50 does not guarantee that you will be able to redeem. I am 14 dollars away and it will remain that way cause I will not go there unless I hear news about redemption.
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
I know. I just go now and then to see if I can reach that last 9 bucks.
@Shellyann36 (11269)
LOL at the maintenance bit. I would rather be here anyway!
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
me to . it seems that instead of a snack that they encourage much better to come here. lol
@cahaya1983 (10037)
I left that place long ago and not thinking to go back. I still wonder why people stick around after so many issues though.
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
can't help it when you are so far into /close to 50 bucks. you still have hope
@mom210 (6771)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I am so close but so far, I am $40 and change, but it seems to take forever jsut to earn a few cents.
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
@bunnybon7,You need an unending patience to improve your balance even by one cent,leave alone reaching $50.What we now get there is less than what we give to beggars.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
Is it even possible to reach 50 dollars there? Maybe in one year... lol
@salonga (27955)
Elusive redeem button, lol, I could really relate to that.
There has been days that I could not get on that site all day long.