My doctor, did not present at the appointment!

@alberello75 (17515)
Genova, Italy
Brief discussion: Today, I should see my doctor, for a speech inherent in a placement in a center for the handicapped, where every patient, except me, if I go there, have a mental disability equal to 100% (I am 75%). The doctor did not come, and this is not the first time! Now, maybe this will (and I say this jokingly) her ploy to make me too, become fully handicapped to 100%? I must point out, however, that several unpleasant episodes have already verifying in that center, such as: launching vessels, and chairs against the employees (doctors and nurses). Attention, an invalid with 100% is capable of any act!
Any reason given why the doctor did not show up.
@alberello75 (17515)
• Genova, Italy
@Susan2015 @LadyDuck @wiLLmaH @gudheart On the phone said that she was out for service. The problem is that this thing has already repeated countless times!
@alberello75 It's a shame, usual Italian system. (I am Italian, I know how it works).
@wiLLmaH (8252)
• Singapore, Singapore
Any reason given why he is not in?
• Preston, England
You should complain through every official channel you can. Your doctor sounds like a disgrace to his profession.
@alberello75 (17515)
• Genova, Italy
These are some modern doctors. I would dare to say "lack of true professionality"!
How is it that she did not show up? I am not sure that this is the right place for you.
@gudheart (12752)
That is not good at all. Hope there was a valid reason.
It sounds like the Dr. Is 100% disabled! I don't think that it sounds like a place you need to go as Flying chair are not good. Nor is having a Dr. who is such a mess!
@alberello75 (17515)
• Genova, Italy
Well, at this point I should perhaps think twice before taking a wrong decision.
If you do not show up they charge you anyway. I bet they do not pay you when they do not show up.
@alberello75 (17515)
• Genova, Italy
Ah, she has fixed salary anyway, but when I was working, if I could not go, I had to be justified as a disease or an accident at work. Otherwise the chief could made me the report!