Fear The Walking Dead

@gudheart (12783)
I have been watching the new spin off series and I am enjoying it so far. I must admit the recent episode I watched which was episode three was not as good as the previous episodes as it was quite predicable in parts and not much suspense compared to The Walking Dead series. I also hope they introduce more interesting characters as so far I only like the brother and sister characters so far as they are pretty good actors. What are your thoughts on the spin off show so far?
I try not to watch shows that are too close to how I feel most days. Never watched the original or the spin off sorry.
@gudheart (12783)
What do mean by too close to how you feel?
@Rollo1 (16708)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I haven't seen any of it. I don't know what channel it is on or even what day or when. I have a hard time keeping to TV schedules. I need TV to come to me, so I generally stream my entertainment on a Roku.
@gudheart (12783)
It is on Netflix or Amazon Instant video I think
@cgalavia (1413)
I did not have a chance to watch this movie though many times I planned of watching it. I hope I can watch this weekend.
@gudheart (12783)
It is a series, and if you do get a chance hope you enjoy it :D
@lady1993 (16145)
i have not seen it yet, but i will definitely see it, when the season ends.. i like to binge watch i hope it doesn't run too long though and they would also meet with Rick's group
• Roxas, Philippines
I haven't seen the spin-off yet. But I've been watching the show since it started. I'm sure I'll find a way to watch this spin-off