Always choose to be happy. . .

Quezon City, Philippines
Happiness is a choice, so always choose to be happy. Being happy is difficult especially if you're suffering many problems, but always be contented what God gaves you, because being contented in what you have in your life can make you happy all the time, do not look for the things that you don't have but look for the things that you have and imagine how lucky you are, if you are suffering in any kind of problem don't make yourself down instead derive this loneliness to happiness always remember laughter is the best medicine :)
@salonga (28016)
Yes it is a choice and it is better to choose it all the time although sometimes difficult circumstances make it quite hard to be happy sometimes.
@swissheart (6472)
I definitely agree with you. being happy is a choice that we should always make
@Bluedoll (17069)
We can even laugh at ourselves. I think happiness is a choice. But in those times that are difficult we don't think of happiness that is for sure. We think of when they might pass. They do.
• Quezon City, Philippines
Yes! but in times that you are sad learn to count the things that can make you happy and make you feel you are so lucky :)
@Bluedoll (17069)
@Gabaharvey I agree with that 100% These are appreciation or having gratitude which is so important for our daily living. There are times though I can't bring myself to get there but later I can.
@dodoazo (19684)
I don't think so that happiness is a matter of choice. It is the very reason why everyone has to live. Everyone has to work. Everyone has to go school. Everyone has to do things for a living. Is anyone want to be sad? The answer is big no. Therefore happiness is the very purpose of every human being why he exists.
• Quezon City, Philippines
that's the big problem with the people, they're trying to finish studies because they are hoping that they might have a good life after, even though they sacrifice their happiness but in the end in their deathbed the only thing that they will regret is that they don't choose happiness but the standard of the people. even though you don't have work or not graduated to high school you can be happy if you choose to be happy
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Gabaharvey,Absolutely right.Happiness is a choice.It depends on you whether you want to be happy.As George Bernard Shaw has written somewhere,'If you want to be happy,be.'
@skysnap (17817)
Yes at the end no matter what choices we make we have to be happy. because we made those choices based on the circumstances. so happiness matters.