Learn making Food

@yugasini (12839)
Anantapur, India
Hi Mylot Friends, n last year my mother fell down and her leg was fractured due to that she cannot walk and she cannot cook food for me, so I have learned to cook rice, rasam some times. I also learned to prepare coffee. Some time we are getting the curries from the nearby hotel. My mother was in bed for more than 3 months
@sallypup (30026)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Do you cook on an electric burner? I am sorry about your mother. Please tell me more about rasam? Thanks. Good luck to you and your poor mother.
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
Thanks for the response, I have not remembered how to make rasam on that time my mother guiding me how to prepare rasam, if you so serious about making rasam you can search in the web you will find many types of rasam making tips
@Micmac (9759)
Sorry to know that your mother is injured. It's fun to learn to cook and it's healthy to eat home made food. You will save money to cook at home and discover many new delicious recipes.
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
Thanks for the response, now she is ok and she can walk without help of others she traveled to Bangalore, Hyderabad also by car. Now I am away from my mother, at present I am in US for vacation
I think you need to learn to cook more than just that for yourself.
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
Thanks for the response, that is enough for cooking. I need not earn more to make several foods, my wife, my daughter in laws and my mother do prepare foods for me and for my family
• United Arab Emirates
Ah so sad to listen about your mother.I hope so that your mother will be better soon.