How to solve your android tablet ?

@Hit4Hit (599)
Hungary
Hello everyone, Before some months i got a problem with my Overmax-quattor 10+ , the problem was my device got just stuck on android logo. I tried many times to reboot it but always got stuck on same place. Then i was searching in google what can be the reason and solution for this ? And i found its just software problem. We can boot the device with the help of a sd memory card, if we can get the software of the device. Then i was seaching for the software of my device. And finally after hard work of some days i got the software. Then step-by-step i could reboot my device with its new software. And then i got shocked and so happy , that my tablet started working. And now its working properly :) If you also have such problem, then tell sure i will tell the way and some important sites and software to solve your device. Have a nice day !
I am glad that you were able to download the software and have your tablet working by now.