Cousins birthday and my daughters are upset .

@amnabas (9631)
Karachi, Pakistan
Yes today was my sister in law's daughter's birthday and she even did not offered anything niether a cake nor a chocolate or sweet to my daughters.Though we live in a same house.They are so upset.Her mother celebrated her birthday with her classmates at school.So my daughters are so upset they love her a lot.Anyways....Do you had such experience?
@katsmeow1213 (28266)
I'm confused... did she have cake for her daughter and not offer any to the other kids in the house, or did she just not do a cake? If she did a cake and not offer any, that's rude. But if she didn't do a cake at all then I don't see why your daughters should be upset as it's not their birthday.
@amnabas (9631)
• Karachi, Pakistan
She did had cakes and chocolates but she didn't shared with kids of the family.
@amnabas That's very inconsiderate not to share with the rest of the household. Have you spoken to her and told her how that made your daughters feel?
@amnabas (9631)
• Karachi, Pakistan
@katsmeow1213 no i think it can be controversial andit can destroy the peace of the house whereas my elder one complained vher already.
I have no other kids here at home so,it was ok for me to do her party at her school. she has cousins that live near by but,they did not plan to come over that day. I did it to keep the clean up easy for me. cake and goodies for the class. She could have had something at home but,she saved doing it once. You could have made your neice a cake and had candle and treats for all to blow out and that would make it all the more special.
@amnabas (9631)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Since it was her daughter's birthday then she has to and i already have two daughters and i can't afford the extra expenses as I celebrate my daughters bithdays too with saving some money before their birthday arrives.
Awe, your poor girls. A shame she didn't offer them some cake.
@amnabas (9631)
• Karachi, Pakistan
No not a single sweet.
@sishy7 (21175)
These situations are sometimes hard to avoid when we live in the same house with extended family members.
@amnabas (9631)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes sishy7 you are right but how people can be so selfish?
That is just rude to leave your daughters out. Not nice at all.
@lady1993 (13058)
So your sister in law had a birthday but she did not celebrate it with you.. that is quite sad you even had kids