Far too hot.

@xFiacre (10395)
Ireland
I've just woken at 5 in the morning and felt extremely hot. I thought I might be ill and had to go downstairs for a drink of water only to find that my daughter had purposely left the central heating on all night to dry some clothes. So now in wide awake and a bit cross. I was quite pleased at not yet needing to rely on expensive heating but now I'm expecting a bigger bill than anticipated. And I feel too hot.
@valmnz (12647)
• New Zealand
Oh dear, will she be contributing to the increased bill?
@xFiacre (10395)
Now that she's working She's having to contribute but until she has sole responsibility for household bills she won't fully understand these things. There's nothing like a dirty big bill to bring reality crashing in!
@valmnz (12647)
• New Zealand
@xFiacre I know, at least once a year one of us forgets to turn things off here, but as it's happened to both of us we try to be understanding.
Oh my, the heating on all night it's very bad for your wallet.
@boiboing (12524)
• Northampton, England
That's a really dumb way to dry your clothes. And an expensive one too.
@Hit4Hit (592)
• Hungary
OOh my God such can be dangerous for even life, your daughter should be careful for such activities.