Road Bumps And Streamlining

Well I think I'm over extended in what I'm doing. My problem is does it make sense to streamline things in the way I'm thinking? Here is my thought on how to cut back. I presently try to keep up with 7 Facebook groups and a separate page for Stand Tall Recovery Services. I am thinking of combining 3 groups into 2 and making them public rather than secret. Dropping the remaining 4 groups as a regular participant and keeping the page. The end result would be 3 active places on Facebook which is a cut from a total of 8. Keeping my Blog, writing on MyLot and the web Page while dropping Live chat and considering an end to the chat rooms (4) as they are non productive. Redeveloping my Pintrest presence from 23 boards to 5 and making them targeted. By doing this it will cut my activities down to about 10% of what I've been trying to keeping up. This will also open up the time needed for other projects. The concern is with the consideration of those who are asking me to continue the other activities. I am hoping to be doing a Youtube program and activities by January 2016. So what do you think? Does this seem like a prudent path to streamline things while getting the 'speed bumps' worked out?
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
I agree with @wetnosedogs..you are busy..way too much and i'd be dizzy from thinking of all that again..hahah Drop all that don't bring in money and are a waste of your time and energy if no one responds back.no sense having things/groups if not getting anywhere.. In the end you will decide what is best for you Just where does Susan time come into any of this?
Much of it does not bring in money as I do it to inform and help others. But I will take the advice with great consideration to if it is meeting the goal I set for it.
@Tita417 (1238)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
She's right. Get rid of trash and get into things that you think is best for you
@Marcyaz (35693)
It sounds like you are overextending yourself and you do need to cut back to be more productive. Hope you find time for Susan with all you have going on. Are you becoming addicted to doing so many different things? Think about it...
@Marcyaz It may be possible, however I am the lone worker for my own Llc (Stand Tall Recovery Services) and it is all tied to that which is tied to the books I write.
@Marcyaz, good advice I didn't know he was on all those boards.
@Tita417 (1238)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Yes siree He's addicted to us the way I see it. He cares to see us all the time haha
@wetnosedogs (1557)
Goodness you are busy. Good luck with what you decide.
@wetnosedogs I'm looking for advice kind young lady.
@Berniezeitler , I am not the greatest at giving advice. Good luck.
@wetnosedogs You might be surprised @wetnosedogs! Your input gives insight and that is often far greater advice than the direct type.
You are a very dedicated and busy guy by the sounds of things.
@Tita417 (1238)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Yes dedicated to us haha
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
i think i would do some research on that one
@Tita417 (1238)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Research, too long. He's fast and furious and it's fun for him Haha
@valmnz (12769)
• New Zealand
Oh my goodness, do you ever get to step away from the computer? You probably need to analyse where the most consistent traffic is. Forget about trying to please everybody! Think of your own health and sanity.
@Tita417 (1238)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
He doesn't do that, He loves us too much to leave us Yeah
sounds like a plan, I might keep one secret FB group though, for people who want that to be secret.
@Tita417 (1238)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Do that and share your secrets. Joke haha
@Tita417 (1238)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
You've really been a busy body. Wow, So you can do all of that? I can't even open my Fb in a day .Well, if you have other projects in mind go go.