Baking cookies!

@ricki_911 (19994)
Toronto, Ontario
While out shopping today I grabbed a couple packs of cookies the philsbury pre made ones. I don't normally get these but they were on sale for Thanksgiving. I grabbed a pack of pumpkin spice with marshamllow chips, and sugar cookies with pumpkins on top. I just put in about 6 cookies, which was only half the pack. I will bring a few tomorrow to the shelter when we meet later on for our usual meet up. Do you buy the pre made cookies?
If I can get them on a great sale I sure will buy the chocolate chips. They are so good right out of the oven.
@ricki_911 (19994)
• Toronto, Ontario
The store I was in didn't have the chocolate chip ones. I do like them or the ones with extra chocolate chips in them.
@ricki_911 I think the best ones I have had were for valentines day. They were pink and white and were heart shaped. I think they were just regular sugar cookies with dye in them but they were really good. I ate the pink ones and my kids ate the white ones since I don't like their behavior if they have red dye. It makes them miserable.
I bought some years ago and somehow never think of buying them these days. They were not bad tasting.
@ricki_911 (19994)
• Toronto, Ontario
I just found the cost to be what didn't make me buy them more often.
Actually those cookies are a lot better then I expected them to be. I have bought them a few times and everyone who ate them including myself loved them. I made muffins yesterday using a box of yellow cake mix, a can of pumpkin and after baking sprinkled them with confectioners sugar. I got them online and they were so easy to make and absolutely delicious. They were even better today after they were cooled down and the powdered sugar on top melted to a glaze.