how would you feel if your partner took off his wedding ring?

Romania
do you think is normal for a married person to take off his wedding ring? I noticed my boss doesn't wear it. personally I would be really bothered if my husband did that
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Neither my husband nor I wear rings. We were married later in life and we sort of outgrew that whole concept. The ring is a symbol, someone who would take it off can't be trusted with it on. If you know you are already taken and committed, then you don't need a ring to keep you from breaking your vows.
I somehow agree with that but I find it weird why a person would wear it sometimes and others not. I know that my boss for example looks for other women
@Tita417 (1237)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@swissheart I agree unless like she said they started with no rings well that's understandable but being married in a church with the ring as symbol of the marriage then there is something fishy
@Tita417 basically you do that because you don't want other people to know you're married
@Tita417 (1237)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I would too. Wedding rings are sacred. It is the sign itself, the symbol for you tying up the knot. If you take it off, it means you are hiding your status and eyeing for another one. whatever cause it maybe unless he's allergic to the silver or gold there is no excuse not to wear it.
yes I agree an allergy could be an excuse. anything else is...