What She Wants ?

@Hit4Hit (585)
Hungary
If you want to win a girl then its not hard, trust me. I want tell you one thing to make things easier. Try to know "What She Wants ?" If you able to know this then believe me, that moment will be not very far when she will in love with you. I know not only these things are enough but its very important part win the heart of a girl. If you have any other ideas in mind or want to share your thoughts then you are most welcomed to this "Love" discussion.
@ria1606roy (2688)
• Kolkata, India
To be understanding and honest as much as possible. If the girl gets the idea that she is one of the people with whom a guy can share close feelings, she will definitely want to be that special person. Today many women may deny it, but I think every one of them feels to be treated like a princess at least once in life.
@Marcyaz (35751)
I always liked a guy who knew how to treat me with the respect I deserved as a woman. He did not have to be handsome or rich just a nice guy with a personality, to me personality comes first.
@Hit4Hit (585)
• Hungary
@Marcyaz yes most of the girls give importance to the personality, not the physical but inner personality of the guy.
• Kolkata, India
@Hit4Hit very true.
• Pune, India
Be funny! Research shows that women are attracted to men who are funny ( and i don't mean in a clown way ) because it is a sign of healthy intellect which they relate with him being smart! Something that is of utmost importance when it comes to solving daily problems both Big and small
Exactly you targeted out the right point I must say buddy........
@Marcyaz (35751)
Be funny no I think be a guy who knows how to treat a lady.
• Pune, India
@Marcyaz Yeah sure of course being chivalrous counts! Lots of things do ( personal hygiene included ). But being funny is also one of those things- critical i must say ( All hollywood romantic movies agree with that )
This helps that she will get what she wants. Sometimes unfortunately women are attracted to bad boys that never do anything she wants too hahah
@Marcyaz (35751)
If attracted to the bad boys then I say go the other way and find yourself a good guy who will know how to treat you.
• Bhopal, India
Very true ;)
Well i must say it was a nice suggestion from you..... But it's really very difficult to find out want a girl wants or how she is feeling.... If you are a girl then you could better understand it........... Girls are always moody......
@Hit4Hit (585)
• Hungary
@sanketwagh If you really love a girl then its not hard to find :)
@Hit4Hit true enough so now i should start finding out............
@Hit4Hit (585)
• Hungary
@sanketwagh yes of course why not..
@kiran8 (15361)
• Mangalore, India
I think being yourself helps and thats what most girls or people look for rather than trying to be someone else just to please an individual, which may or may not work..
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
lol! its not an easy job to do that. but in here girls are much more fashion oriented than any where. I prefer my indian friends to give some gifts to your gf's so that you could keep the relation much more strong. If your gf is a fashion freak message one of the best fashion designer in India. She is in her @mounicar
@Mounicar (241)
• Hyderabad, India
Hahaha I am not of the best in india. But thanks for saying that.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
@Mounicar Lol! you are the best . Will any genius tell himself that i am a genius and gains publicity. Lol! you are so great. You cant hide your talents from everyone my friend. You are the best .. you are the best...lol!
@Mounicar (241)
• Hyderabad, India
@rahulvsmokiee haha you've not even seen my work yet
• Bhopal, India
Just listen to her... Talk to her when she wants to..be with her .. make her feel that she is safe with you...protected...... I do it with my girl :) .. I read somewhere --- Take a lover who looks at you like maybe u are magic :) Stay blessed ///stay loved :)
• Kolkata, India
your words are warm enough to light a beautiful candlestick well said
• Bhopal, India
@ria1606roy -- Thanks Ria :)
@Hit4Hit (585)
• Hungary
@piyushk15 yes its important to make her sure and safe
• Preston, England
not always easy to work out what a particular lady wants or needs for many men sadly
@Hit4Hit (585)
• Hungary
To get love its never gonna be easy
@Hit4Hit Totally agree
@mythociate (14989)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I disagree. If you give her what she wants (or 'what she thinks she wants), you'll disappoint her when either she realizes she really wanted something else or she gets something other than what she really wanted. Better to HELP her reach her goals ... I apply Lord Jesus Christ's instruction here: "Seek ye first 'the Kingdom of God' (i.e. all of creation serving the best purpose), and all things will be given unto you."
@Mounicar (241)
• Hyderabad, India
I think what is important is to give her enough and show that you care. I would prefer that over material things any day .
@amnabas (9946)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Just understand and love her you will know what she wants.
• Austin, Texas
An honest man, not a deadbeat; with a sense of humor who knows what life's priorities are; he takes care of his kids and will have your back and not jump ship when things ain't sweet and peachy! In short, he loves you and ain't afraid to show it! If you get one like that and you love him too, then give what you get! Why would you NOT want to?
@KnehKnah (3475)
Be trustworthy. That's my No. 1 want in a man, my dear.
to be honest is thebest way to start and to have real communication with the girl.But I think the man should just be himself and let her decide how she feels about him. I do not think there is any one plan that will win over any girl.
@WorDazza (9888)
• Manchester, England
I've been married for 23 years and I still haven't got a clue what my wife wants!!!
@OneOfMany (12425)
Trying to find out what a girl wants is sometimes the hardest part!
• Ahmedabad, India
I know it's very well, lady can not think about this ..I think you are boy