why do stupid topics get tons of responses while good topics suffer?

@nykid29 (713)
I see repeated topics and stupid topics that gets lik 400+ responses while when i see thoe good and interesting topics bearly go past 10 responses. I think its dumb
@DFrodeo06 (1325)
b/c stupid topic take less time to answer is my opinion
@mchu519 (465)
Thats true because the majority of people just want to make money. So they want to post something as fast as possible and get paid for it.
@nykid29 (713)
but thats stupid, Im here for the money also but in order to actually make something you have to post stuff with details. You barely make anything from cheap little topics.
@charlesming (1866)
i think cause the arrangement and categorisation of topics here is poor. the topics that stay up on the main page are those which require short answers. so the more people see it the more replies it has. it is a cycle. the other discussions are not replied as often and hence fall out of the main pages..
I wonder that too, how do they pick the topics to show on the discussion page?
@krizz420 (4388)
Ive been trying to figure that out for myself
@charlesming (1866)
@Solja420 (2507)
i have no idea dude i guess people just want something they can answer in one word