Steamy October and Bubblews application error ad nauseam

Garden Grove, California
Well heres to good old or should I say good new MYlot. here in Garden Grove it will be close to a 100 today we are under heat alert caution not to get heat stroke or exhaustion.I tried to get on Bubblews sae old thing and to my virus was barring me from getting on bubblews.What do you all think is this the way bubblews is going to e nd being unable to use all the time?some areas must get on as there were new posts. butI tried to post my post it tripled it but did not send it to my page wonder is Bubblews dying? your take mylotters
Good morning @Hatley ! I haven't been able to get in for a couple days - period. All I do is go there to take a peek every now and then - I am too frustrated there to do anything but read (if I can) - and now I can't even do that. It's really hard for me to believe that they are working on things to fix the site at this point.
yes I c annot believe that they are doing anything something tells me bubblew is goijng to hell ina handbasket unless they wake up fix it and pa y better Im happy here now2.
@Hatley I am positive this place is much more reliable! I think the bubbles must not be lathering up anymore.
well deff stay cool! sounds like that might be hard today
yes hi @jessicalyn1 I will put my AC unit on in about an hour aqnd Im staying inside too
@Hatley cool cloths on the back of the neck too.
@FourWalls (9420)
I'm through with Bubble-ooze. I've read a number of complaints over there (and on other sites, such as this one and Persona Paper) where people sent in a redemption in May and still haven't been paid. Why waste my time? (Not to mention that, by thte time I get my last $8 to redeem I'll be 114 years old at the rate they're going!) I think the constant errors are a precursor of things to come; namely, going there one day and seeing that "this website does not exist." I'll miss the "bubbling buddies" I made there, but I have way too much to do to give them time or effort. I hate that many people are going to be hurt yet again when (and yes, I think it's inevitable now, not "if") they fold, but the bottom line is that Bubblews did it to themselves. The one positive is the people who started that company have such an odious reputation that probably won't be able to get a job at McDonald's flipping burgers.
yes their rep is going to be so bad what they are doing is really shameful I have tried to get on there tod ay to post a post got the damned application error.remember when @Arvind was so gug ho on how great bubblews would be was that just a snow job?
I tried to get on this morning and the site did not even load. I will try again in a few minutes. than I have to lay down so I can work tonight.
i am going back to try it as I have a post in drafts.
@pcunix (212)
• Middleboro, Massachusetts
I can't politely say what I think of Arvind. Let's just say it was a great concept ruined by bad management, dumb decisions and inept technical staff.
@NeldaHoxie (1422)
It really is time to move on. Arvind is ignoring your requests, so MyLot it should be.