Eat a big meal for breakfast.

Roseburg, Oregon
When you get up in the morning that is when you should eat your big meal of the day. That is when you are the most active and will do more exercise and will shed the extra calories that you ate. Your blood pressure is lower if you eat your big meal of the day in the morning. At night that big meal can lead to weight gain because you are not as active as you are in the morning.
I can't eat a big meal in the morning, sometimes I don't even like thinking about eating that early. I think some docs say eat your big meal at noon.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
lol i too had a great meal today. Wish you have a great day.
@amnabas (9955)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes the more you eat a healthy breakfasts your immune system works fast.
if'n i ate a big meal in the morn, i'd not be worth a plug nickle. i don't do any big meals, but 'bout 5-6 small ones throughout the day.
I'm not usually a big breakfast person unless we cook a big breakfast or go out for it in the morning. I mostly either have cereal or nothing but coffee. Dinner is usually my big meal.
I have a good solid breakfast.Also dinner.As far as weight gain.No problem here.If you are active all day long. You need the food for energy
I think it's up to every individual to decide what's best for her or his body.
@Freelanzer (6754)
I know all the experts say eat a large meal in the AM, but try as I may I can't. I am fine with coffee in the morning and and early large lunch
@topffer (31866)
• France
In France, like in many other European countries, UK excepted, breakfast is really not a big meal. For me is it a tea and a croissant, and sometimes a yoghurt.
@shshiju (9888)
• Cochin, India
That's absolutely right. But we can't get enough time to enjoy our breakfast in morning. People always eat less in morning , average in lunch, and more than enough in supper . What' your opinion friends?
When I was working I never followed this rule but now I just have my good breakfast before launching on the new day.
@sofssu (14708)
I have heard this for years.. but my stomach revolts at a big meal.. I always keep it light. My big meal is lunch