Are you afraid of taking risk?

Roxas, Philippines
Are you afraid to take risk? Another question that comes with this is : Are you afraid of failure? Personally, I am afraid of these two. As a result, I always ended up doing nothing at all. Lately, though, I've trying to develop my self and face my fear of failure and started to take risk. Guess what... that's why I jumped into the stock market. A field I knew nothing about ... but of course I have a mentor for thi.s
When your money isn't that much , i think you will be afraid to venture into a risky one , that one false move would mean goodbye to your hard earned money .
• Roxas, Philippines
True... then again, I'm hitting two birds in one stone here, I took risk into the stock market as part of my way to conquer my fear, and invest for my future as well... I found out that the fear is only on the starting part.
@jrlcentral I will be retiring in a few years that's why i am anxious to also get to earn some extra money to augment whatever i may have during my retirement years.
• Roxas, Philippines
@SIMPLYD I think Bo Sanchez wrote an article about your situation... or I think the title was about investing when you are 60... or something like that.. I guess, the best way for you is to join Truly Rich Club and ask Bo himself about it.. or the other mentors in the club
@wiLLmaH (8226)
• Singapore, Singapore
Risk lessens if you have time to study the investments you are going to put your money in :)
• Roxas, Philippines
yup. I try to learn more as I go. I'm just glad I'm following a good mentor.
@wiLLmaH (8226)
• Singapore, Singapore
@jrlcentral Aside from Bo? Do you have a group that can discuss you some of this?
• Roxas, Philippines
@wiLLmaH yup. I;ve got two friends who's into the stock market also, they both know what they are doing but their views sometimes contradicts each other so, I balance what I get from them. hehehe. Also, I browse the net a lot about stock market. BTW, do you know bo sanchez?