Gray Day

Riga, Latvia
This gray day makes me reflect makes me dreamy as the mist rolls from the ground and hangs upon the air like a fairy tale forest the woods look today so quiet and wrapped in mystery the bare branches of the trees reaching like gnarled fingers high into the sky this gray day brings on daydreams like rolling waves that come lapping one by one against the sandy shore while I listen to some music that brings smiles from days gone by this gray day seems so very unreal as if it was just a moment hanging in time this gray day makes me wonder if somewhere up high in the sky there’s a patch of blue that might come shining through or if the world has turned a steely gray and that way it will stay this is what I wonder on this very gray day How do you feel on gray days? Do you do some daydreaming?
@Tita417 (1238)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I like your poem and yes I do al the time. and it gives me sigh of relief if I was this and I was that and If ....
@noni1959 (2988)
I like to sit in front of a fireplace for weather gray days but emotional days I reflect and dream some and try to pick myself back up and go do something or watch something funny.
@salonga (28007)
This is a meaningful poetry. I do also experience gray day sometimes.
When it is gray out there, it makes me feel a bit depressed.
• Riga, Latvia
@marlina if I start to feel depressed on the gray days I put on my favorite music.