Roses

@LeaPea2417 (21621)
Toccoa, Georgia
Roses are my favorite flower and I have a few of those "Old Country Roses" dinner plates that I sometimes use on special occasions. Some years ago (around 8 years ago), we grew roses one season. There were about 5 or 6 plants that were planted. It was nice at that time to be able to admire them and cut a few to display in a vase. What are your favorite flowers?
@Butchcass4 (6028)
I think roses are at the top of my list of favorite flowers. They are so beautiful and smell heavenly. I have other flowers I like especially ones that draw humming birds like the trumpet vine.
i used to've 'bout 50 diff'rent rose bushes, which the drought dwindled down to 'bout 8. 's fer my favorite flower? that'd be a hard call to make fer myself.
Sunflowers are my new favorite. It used to be roses, but I've been growing sunflowers the last few years and I have grown fond of them.
Roses are my favorite too, my husband use to surprise me with red and white roses sometimes. It was a bit of my happiness.
@LeaPea2417 (21621)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It is always so special when I get a bunch of fresh roses. It has been awhile but when it happens, it makes me happy.
@LeaPea2417 same as here, I feel very special too when I receive some. :D
My neighbor has beautiful yellow roses in her front garden and they are so beautiful when the bloom. I like just about any flower
@inertia4 (27713)
I don't have a favorite flower. Actually I am allergic to most of them. So I try and stay away from flowers or plants.
I love the miniature roses but I think my favorite flower is the lilac. Comes from memories of my childhood and my mom who is gone now. Nice memories and a wonderful smell.
I have to enjoy fake flowers because I am alergic to the real ones.