New here from Bubblews

Hello all, Just checking this place out. Heard some good things about it on Bubblews, A site I used to enjoy visiting but lately has felt like a ghost town. I hear a lot of bubblers have migrated to this site, so feel free to say hey to me if you are one of them, or you remember me... I was bat115 there. Well, I guess I am now off to explore this site. See what the hubbub is all about. Maybe I'll post once more before the end of the day. Bye for now
@Teep11 (7050)
I'm still on Bubblews but I'm checking in once again over here. I'm enjoying. It feels good to be surrounded by positive people.
hi @Teep11 Im still on Bubblews but spend most of my time here where I am more comfortqable as I like the way this new my lot is maintained and bubblews is just not paying m uch aattention toi us its users.
@Rollo1 (16689)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Welcome to another immigrant from the land of Bubbles. You will like it here. Earnings are good and they actually pay.
thats one of the r eason s I came plus all my old mylot friends who were also on Bubblews with me asked me to join them so I did and In glad I did. welcome.
Welcome to this site, I hope you like it. I'm still on Bubblews, and am doing both sites.
hi @jaboUK I also am on both sites as I want to keep in t uch with freidns there too, as well as s pend most of my time here too.
Welcome to the site, I hope that you like it here.
hi@Julioaacy Im another refugee from bu bblews but stillthere a bit each day but I was 7 yrs on the old mylot so i love the new mylot and the friendliness of the people here some are also my old m yloft f riends and bubblews friends.
It is so different from where you have come from. The 'help' tab will guide you. Welcome.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
Yes, I'm from Bubblews, and welcome. While I still visit the site from time to time and "like" or "comment" there, I haven't written in some time. I am tired of donating to the Arvind Dixit Fund and not even getting so much as a "thank you" for my generosity!
hii @Radelove Im still keep in to uch with those friends who did not come here from BB I spend maybe an hour there just to keep in touch. I like Mylot so much better and I hate that ominous quietness on Bujbbles the CEO has not even bothered to contact us members since laet march and that was only to tooi his own ho n about his wiriltng nothing on the how the site was doing.
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
we really welcome you to our humble abode we love friends and good conversation feel free to check us out and welcome
@Gina145 (4004)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Welcome. I'm officially still a Bubblews member though I haven't posted there for months. The Bubblews community on myLot is growing rapidly, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.
• Preston, England
seeing many ex-Bubblews users here almost all arriving with similar introductions - an online echo of the global refugee crisis but at least online the borders are always open so welcome
hi@arthurchappell Im still on bubblews just to keep in to ucje wiht afew fri ends there whio did not come with me to our mylot. glad i came back here m y acco unt was sillhere from the okldmylot.
• Preston, England
@Hatley I hadn't written here before the changes though I had an account open here - for some reason I never used it before my return in September
Welcome to Mylot, I am also on BB under the user name of MIMIMI.
hi@mimimio I love our newmylot and I just peek in to Bubbless to keep in touch with friends whoi did not come t o mylot with me.
@DeborahDiane (21558)
• Laguna Woods, California
Welcome! I heard about this site on Bubblews, too. I'm so glad I made the plunge and came over here!
hi@Deb;orah-Diane im so glad i came back to the New Ntkit and am still on Bujbblews just for the old friends there.
@FourWalls (13701)
Welcome aboard. I've given up "over there," given that (a) the site is down more than up and (b) a number of people have lamented that they are still waiting, after four months, without a redemption being paid. Glad you've made it. Have some coffee. (_)o
I'm still on bubs, don't intend to quit that site, but boy are there load of bubers here. Hope you have a ton of fun checkin this site out, I know I have. Did you check out the people or explore icons at the top left?
hi im still there because so me of my dear frie nds there did not join here but I spend mytime here too
I'm doing the same thing @Hatley
@UmiNoor (3487)
I was once a Bubblews member but I left middle of last year after not receiving three redemptions in a row. I guess it was my turn to go unpaid. I know my turn will come.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
Howdy there, nice to have you on our site it's everything you want a site to be friendly helpful easy fun doable, go about & get to know other members on here & join all the conversations you can with comments & likes & make all the friends on here you can handle welcome home.
@TimBurWrites Im another who just came from bublews to mylot a few weeks back. i was i n the old M ylot for 7 years. I feel comfy here as I once did in Bubblews. welcome to the new myl t.
@scheng1 (24801)
This shows that the online community is very fluid. When a site is doing well, and paying good, words will spread like wild fires, and soon, there will be an exodus from less well-paying sites. Welcome here, and hope you can get cashout soon.
@lilnana1111 (2343)
Hope you're having fun exploring and finding old friends.
Hello, another bubbler joining the group. I still have the same username and avatar.
howdy 'n welcome to mylot! don't reckon i've bumped into ya 't the other place. i still hang my hat there, though sometimes question 's to why. great bunch 'f folks here. some'f the same 'handle' 'n some changed 'em when they moved here. ought to be easy to find 'em though.