do you buy things for your pet?

Romania
I went to a pet shop the other day and I noticed there are lot's of things to buy for pets: starting from toys and ending with pet shelters. my question is do you buy such things? does your cat/dog use the bed that you bought?
@ricki_911 (19775)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, I do! I have cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, and so forth. I give them the necessities first and for most. I will for Christmas or if they have a good deal on I will buy toys, bowls, or other things. The other day they had a good deal at work on a cat toy set so I bought it. I work in a pet store so it helps when I see sales, or clearance items. I got 3 bags of treats (regularly $10 each) for $1.50 each. I tend to grab up the clearance rack where I can it really helps. I couldn't imagine paying full price for anything.
Your pets are lucky.Your had a good price on the treats-!
@destry (2563)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
My current dog does use her bed, but prefers the sofa. My previous dog would never get on his bed, he would just sleep next to it on the floor!
haha that seems funny. may I ask you how much did you spend on that bed?
@destry (2563)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
@swissheart I really can't recall the price exactly, probably ion the region of about £50
@salonga (27957)
It's my son who always buys things for the dogs, from toys, food, ribbon etc. But me, I have not really bought anything for them.
does he also buy them clothes?
I buy all kinds of things for my hamster Marty! I bought h all kinds of things. He loves his bedding! Hre loves treats!