Thank You For Making Me Feel So Welcome

@mrtoffee (1533)
I just wanted to take a moment to thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome here on myLot. I only joined a few hours ago, yet I already feel like part of the community and it is such a nice feeling. I really think that myLot is going to be a great place to hang out and I am so grateful for the lovely warm welcome you have all given me today. Thanks for accepting my into the community, I really appreciate it.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I havent said welcome yet but welcome.
@mrtoffee (1533)
• Lakewood, Colorado
@mrtoffee youre welcome
@shshiju (9042)
• Cochin, India
Ya together we can welcome all.
@PhredWreck (6096)
I could sit here and type all kinds of good things about this site. I've been around since Oct 16 of 2006 in various incarnations, and it has always been, without a doubt, my favorite site. Now, let me redefine 'always'. There was a two year period that this site absolutely sucked, in my opinion, but that was during the time when spammers were freely allowed to post pretty much anything, and they weren't paying users to be here. The previous 7 years to that, from March or so of 2006 to May of 2013, this site was a very active social discussion platform, with thousands of regular posters. They never missed a payout schedule. Never. I am hoping to see the site continue to grow and once again become the site for discussions. And by the way...welcome to myLot.
@mrtoffee Let me suggest, since you are new here, a user you should 'follow'. Alex is the site go-between for us the and rest of the Admin team. He's here every day, and is very good at responding to inquiries made to him, unlike Admins in a 'certain' other site. (I am sure you know which one I mean.)
This is GoAskAlex_Admin's user profile on myLot. Discussions, responses, comments, likes & more.
@mrtoffee (1533)
@PhredWreck thank you so much :-)
@destry (2435)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
It is a great site this, and seems to be growing day by day ;)
@mrtoffee (1533)
it has such a great community feel @destry I just love it here
Glad that you decided to join us here, the more the merrier!