What a nice day we had.

I finally made it to the aquarium. It was not what I thought it would be. I did enjoy myself though. I have plenty of pictures to show you. So you will see more pictures as I post. The workers are training the seals and they did a nice show for us today,it was really cool to watch. The shark tank was awesome to see. That was what I wanted to see most of all. The cost was $20 each and that to me was way more than I would have spent. But,he drove an hour to get us there so,I was not going to stop him from getting the tickets.
I like the aquarium. We did not get to go this year, but hopefully we will be able to go next year. I don't remember exactly what it costs, but $20 seems to be about right for that sort of thing. I think it is about that much to get into the zoo as well, which we did get to do this year. I like both the zoo and the aquarium as they offer different things. Do you like them both or do you prefer one over the other?
He wants to go to the zoo next. I have not been in so many years that I would not know if Iike it. I do know what kept me from going so long was the not so good smell there.
@sharon6345 Yeah, it can smell pretty bad sometimes, especially on really hot days. I think that it is fun to go anyway despite the smell. I wish that the animals did not need to be caged, though.
That does seem expensive, but if you enjoyed it that's fine. If you'd paid that much, and didn't like it, that would have been a lot worse
We did enjoy what we saw so, think it's worth it for the most part.
As long as it was enjoyed by you that is good. I would never pay that much.
I would not either and if we did not drive so far. I would tell him to turn around home.
@Blondie2222 (21044)
Glad you had a nice day and enjoyed yourselves. Sometimes if it's expensive it can be worth it if you had fun
I agree it sure can be. I really enjoyed the time we had there