Do you dream of things on infomercials but don't buy them?

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I sometimes wake up early and see informercials and want everything I see on them. I wanted a vacuum cleaner last week then a few months ago I wanted a juicer. But I can't drink juice and I don't vacuum we use a little dustbuster! These products just seem so interesting! Do you want some of the things that you see on TV but don't buy them? Or do you splurge?
@VivaLaDani13 (17736)
• Perth, Australia
The only thing I have ever truly wanted was those pots and pans where the food doesn't stick. I've forgotten the name of it. But I have never had the urge to call up to order it. The commercials always state that they will never been sold in stores but that's a down right lie lol They always come out.
• Perth, Australia
@Marty1 Yeah, I never trust the guarantees that are put on boxes etc. I just really enjoy the commercial though. The food always looks so good lol I am hoping to at least see it for myself though so if I can ever eventually move into my own place then I want to buy them.
@cahaya1983 (10060)
I do and that's probably why I don't like watching infomercials. They make things look so appealing and when they say things like "limited offer" it just makes you want to make the purchase right away.
THat must be it for me, they are all so appealing like you said. THe juicer was so god looking I forgot I couldn't drink juice without getting sick!