Are You Fading

Redlands, California
More or less means is what inside you fading in the eyes of other people? This band shows us what it is like when you think and feel for yourself. People may gaff at this now, but when you are young with everyone telling you how to think. One of the most powerful videos or songs I have ever heard with a brain. You know because this music like punk rock was labeled with no brain. Music that makes you angry. Instead of doing what it really does. Speaks the truth. It frees us, but to a point. If you are not in the place like the band is then you maybe get angry. It gives you something to strive for. That is why the style of the music is the way it is. You have to feel the pain to change direction. Of course all is personal interpretation, but if Justin Timberlake sang this in his style. Would you feel it? Besides different perspectives. Mr Timberlake who is a fine artist seems to need people. This is an introvert song. A different perspective in music that rarely gets talked about. Many of us do stand alone for good reason.
Please rate and comment. I do NOT own this video, I just took a song I liked and put the lyrics over it. So please don't take it down.
@PhredWreck (6096)
I had their first album on vinyl, a double-LP picture disc, but sold it to pay a few bills. I did double my money on it after having it for three years, so it wasn't a complete loss. 2nd release by them is my favorite.
• Redlands, California
I pretty much like everything they made, but I am that way. Many people always say was not good as the first or second. Did it need to be, as long as it was them and that is what they felt. These are the better than you average musician.
@crossbones27 I bought Awake on CD, dropped it in the player in the parking lot...got about 10 seconds into it and had that sucker cranked, probably stayed in the player for a month straight.
• Redlands, California
@PhredWreck I like that also and there is some songs that do straight suck sometimes by any band so I guess I need to be somewhat careful. lol