Hello myLot and its members?

@rhpinc (1416)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hello Mylot. I want to say thank you for letting me be here today. Your stuff of glory is of awesomeness to me. So THANK YOU! I think I will have fun here. I love the layout that myLot has. Very simple to navigate through. I hope to share a discuss a lot of creativity here!
• Lagos, Nigeria
You are much more welcome. Mylot is easy and very simple to navigate and you willl love everything you see here and anything you do here is all fun so welcome and waiting to see what you have to share
@rhpinc (1416)
• Las Vegas, Nevada
Thank you so much for responding and welcoming me. It is nice to meet you! @david0356
welcome and yes we will love to see what you have there.
@rhpinc (1416)
• Las Vegas, Nevada
Thank you Kind sir. I welcome all good commenters, and you made me feel welcome. :)
@KnehKnah (3491)
Hi, my friend! I started in myLot only last October 7. I like it here! Yehey! BTW, welcome!
@rhpinc (1416)
• Las Vegas, Nevada
I am glad you are liking it here. I am too. I think that my time here will be a good one. It is nice meeting with you. What do you do for a living, is this your main source?
@sugartoes (42695)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@rhpinc welcome to our humble site here nice to meet you, we're all a friendly bunch of happy people here interested in any & everything we can share here we interact by commenting & liking each others topics they share with us & we keep others busy by sending our friends Any help R Ideas we can if need B you will find there's lots of exciting stuff that will keep you very busy here
@KnehKnah (3491)
I am a retired employee, my dear @rhpinc . It was a sort of forced retirement in August 2011. I was just 54 then. It was my Docs who suggested that. Will start receiving pension 2 years from now. Is this my main source? If you mean that where I work & earn, yes, it will be. That will commence as I am able to redeem my 1st $10 here.Yehey!
I would love to see what discussions you can come up with.
@rhpinc (1416)
• Las Vegas, Nevada
Thank you. Sorry for the late responce, work is so busy this time of year :) Thank you for your kind words. and I have a few things I've posted. I am really liking this site so well ...!